Home is where the heart is
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A walk in the park.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A walk in the park.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk in the park.

Post by Belle Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:26 am

"Oooh...I see you." I said with a slight smile not really sure what you ment. "Just dude!" I chuckled completely lost whole guy code. I had not been around boys my age let alone men. Hopefully I could play it off like I did.

As we walked through the gates I smiled wide as I looked down at your hand at mine. Grinning as I looked back up at you, my eyes widen at the comment you said Taylor made. I did not know what to really say to that. I had never been on a date and did not know what one would be like. But either way, I was just some strange kid anyway. You would never look at me in that way.

"Oh...Really?" I said giggling nervously "Your date?" My eyes looked up at you twickling with the lights as we left the park.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:31 am

"Yes my date...imagine that! You and me, I.Hope that doesn't freak you out, thought an old guy like me trying to date you..." I wink "I imagine you have lots of boys looking for dates, after all you are so pretty.."

I squeeze your hand and walk out the gate turning left to a gaudy flashing light mecca of sounds and fun. "this is the place...You want to try a racing game first or one of skill or luck"

he walks you into the doorway, the smells of candy and sound and light stunningly vivid
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:45 am

"No...It does not freak me out." I said smiling gently up at you.

As we walked out up to the bright building, I grin as my excitement kicked in. This was going to be fun even if it was something I was not use to.

"Oh My..." I said grinning as walked in after you taking a deep breath in as the sweet smells filled my nose.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum