Home is where the heart is
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A walk in the park.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A walk in the park.  Empty A walk in the park.

Post by William Holden Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:59 am

I walk with you down the hill to the mainstreet and see a few cars driving past mostly folks with chores to run and places to be on this fine crisp but blue skyed winder morning. As we reach the main street I look down at the hand I am holding of yours and glance over "ummm You want to hold hands, it might make a few people wonder... I don't want you to feel like you have to " i feel embarrassed even mentioning it to you but I am aware this is a small town and no doubt people will wonder, You do look so pretty and young and I would hate you be the source of gossip.

The street leads past the coffee shop we were at before and then over the road to the park, a great place with play equipment, benches, some hardy flowers and trees, there is a bandstand there and also a small boating lake. but what really seems t impressive is the 15 foot Christmas tree that is standing there with people about it decorating and hanging lights.. I see a face a tall very tall man waving and calling my name,

"ohh cool its arrived, the town tree, you want to help decorate it..?"

William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

A walk in the park.  Empty Re: A walk in the park.

Post by Belle Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:09 am

As I walked along your side, my head lowered as I became a bit nervous. It was a new place I was in and I just felt a bit out of it after those herbbal refreshments. Looking over at our hands as you spoke, my eyes darted up at you not even having that come to my mind. It felt natural now to hold your hand, but with you saying that. I did not want people to think badly of you for something so innocent.

"Ummm...No we don't have to." I said slipping my hand from yours "We can just walk together." I laughed nervously looking around.

As we walked along the many shop, I glared over into the windows keeping note of things, but still having my head lowered. As I heard you say something about a tree, I sllowly lifted my head. My eyes wide as the huge christmas tree came into veiw. It did look awesome, but I was way to nervous to just go over there on my own inn any way. May have been Rufus treats.

"Ummm...if you want to." I said shifting on my feet. My hand ranning through my hair as I looked up at you.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:28 am

as the hand slips out of mine, I feel a pang of regret, making you feel self conscious and shy about holding my hand. I realised as soon as you slip my fingers I want to hold your hand back in mine. we walk and I talk as we move along the street.

I see her look up at me, those green eyes kill me again, wow...

"it's the town tree, they will decorate and hang the lights and tonight is carols and candles, I come down for the last few years...then there are drinks abd food at aces bar"

Taylor strides over "hey Will, great to see you...You coming over? You gonna be over later at the bar...it's your celebration." I look a bit embarrassed abd just shake his hand as he look curiously at you.
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:18 am

"Ooooh...I said as I turned my head and loooked over at the supersized tree. "Well that sounds cool, seems like this is a very united community." I smiled as my eyes scanned over the people gathering already by the tree.

As I heard a mans voice coming close, my eyes darted over to a guy coming up smiling. He said your name, so he must have been your friend. Feeling a bit nervous as he looked over at me, I took a step closer to you as I smiled shyly at the man. Tilting my head as he said something about a celebration, I looked oover at you with a confused look wondering what he meant as I tried to listen close to you two.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:34 am

he looks at you now andd turns oin a wide high beam grin, his teeth showing andd his huge hand extented, "well, i havent had the pleasure and it seems Will here has no manners at all, and there i was thinking he was the english gentleman from the other sidde of the pond! My name is Taylor and i am a good friend of your friend here, I am the proud owner of Aces sports bar andd I assumje tha you will be joining us later to celebrate this shy and rather rude englishmans 41st Birthday." his smile si widde and his eyes dance overr you, trying to understand your relationship to Will.

I laugh politely andd nod as i try to break the awkward moment here, ümm Taylor, i will certainly be there but first we came to help with the tree, hows it going?"
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:02 pm

S the man offers his hand, I looked up at him with a slight smile as I took hold of it and shook it gently. I was a ball of nerves as I tried to make eye contact with him, but his eyes seemed to wonder.

"Hello Sir, I'm Belle...Nice to meet you." I said softly as I stood a bit closer to your, fidgeting about. The guy seemed nice, I just wondered what he was staring at so hard. I hoped I was not making a bad impression on your friend with my awkwardness.

As I realized what he was saying, I could not help but to smile wide.

"Your Birthday?" I asked quietly over your shoulder as you two spoke. I had no idea. Now I kinda felt bad I did not know. I could have done something special for you, at least to thank you for your hospitality.

A party at a bar, I thought as I looked up at you two talking. That sounds like fun, I was sure you guys would have fun. I know I was not old enough to get in a bar, so there was no point in excepting the offer. Plus I was to shy for all of that. I would sit in a corner all alone thhe whole night.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:02 pm

"sir? no you call me Taylor...Nice to meet you belle.." he rubs your hand as his strong grip encloses it."You have very soft hands, belle."

he looks at will as I mention the decorating the tree.."hey yes, actually if your friend here is brave we have a special job for her, more an honour really"

he glances overt to the decorated tree, it looks nearly complete and people are laughing abd joking overt there by the tall ladder.

I blush st the fact it's my birthday and mention of the celebration knowing that allot of the town will be there abd I hate a fuss
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:06 am

Looking at my hand as Taylor rubbed it, I smiled slightly as I puled from him and stood close to you again. My cheeks bright red as I shifted on my feet.

"Nice to meet you too Taylor." I said softly feeling very shy for some reason.

As he confirmed it was your birthday, I smiled up at you and nudged your side You shoould have told me. I would have sung happy birthday or something this morning. Seeing your cheeks red, I could not help but to smile wide.

Looking over at the tree as Taylor mentions a special job, I looked over at him with a puzzled look on my face.

"Job?" I said softly "Wha...what kinda job?" I asked nervously looking over at the people gather around the lovely tree. I was never good with crowds so I was a bit scared
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:17 am

Taylor smiles wide and points to the ladder "we were just looking for a brave soul who wanted to put the Christmas star up at the top. We have big brave guys to hold it steady and well there are some who might be light enough, but it should fall to a special person and after all you are Will's guest here."

He steps to one side and his eyes twinkle, his huge frame moving away. I take your hand and laugh "umm Belle, you don't have to, if you don't want to. I will be helping hold it steady but it is a long way up."

Taylor, gently and playfully pushes me, "dont you be talking her out of it.. this here is the closest to an angel, ive ever been so i think she should help finish our town tree!"

The people about the tree all adults and some kids look over and wave and smile as the final decorations are added and the golden star lies in the special tissue filled box that the town so proudly stores all year.
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:33 am

As Taylor explained about the tree, my eyes widen as I looked over at it. I was not sure about going up there, I had never done anything like that. As you moved to my side, I looked up at you with a bit of fear in my eyes. But...as you took my hand that all washed away. It was something about you that was calming to me.

As Taylor chimed in about me being an angel, I could not help but to smile as I turned bright red. Gripping your hand I squeezed it tight as I moved closer to you.

"Oooh...Okay..." I said softly as I looked up at you. "But only if you don't leave me up there hanging." I said giggling.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:53 am

"as if I could, you'll be safe. " I grin as I encourage you,proud and happy as I egg you on, I can see how Taylor looks at you and that confirms my suspicion...You are one in a million
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:29 pm

As you spoke, I smiled wide and squeezed your hand again. What a relief that is, I thought as I looked over at Taylor out the corner of my eye. For some reason I felt like his eyes were burning a hole in me, but maybe it was the herbal treats playing with my mind still.

Looking up at you, I took a deep breath and turned to Taylor as I smiled gently at him. My hand clinging to yours as I still stood very close to your side.

"Okay then, I will put the star on the tree." I said shifting on my feet super nervous. "Lets get this star up there then." I said wanting to get this over with. My face still red as I looked over the nice man. I hated to be center of attention and I knew all eyes would be on me up there, so I just wanted to do this as quickly as I could.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:05 pm

I grin as you agree to help and I hold your hand as we walk over to the tree, it looks taller as we get closer and the ladder is pushed right up against it. I look at you and marvel how brave you are too agree to this.

"it will be fine, I will hold the ladder and you can just scoot up there and place the star abd get back down in less than 5 minutes. just don't look down, ok?"

I teach the foot of the ladder and hold the frame as I let you get past, my eyes on you with a reassuring smile
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:04 pm

As we walked over to the tree, my eyes widen as they drug up along the massive tree. Looking over at you I held your hand tight as I swollowed hard. My nerves taking over as I looked around at the people gathering. There was no turning back now, I thought as my eyes camed back to your warm smile.

"Okay, let get this done." My voice shook as I stepped next to you and placed my hands on the ladder. "You better hold it steady Will." I said smiling knowing you would, but could not help it.

Pulling myself up onto the ladder, I climbed up to wobbly structure with my eyes locked on the top of the tree. My bottom almost brushing against you as my little feet carried me up fast.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:14 pm

"don't you worry i will be here and make sure you are safe, nothing bad will happen to you, that is a promise" he gives a big smile and looks proudly at you, the feeling of having you here has brighten a good day into a wonderful one and for a moment he really marvels that in such short timescale he has grown so comfortable with you and just relaxed in your presence. he does reflect though normally he does not start on his herbals before breakfast and that might have a contributing factor!

I watch you move up the ladder quickly my eyes fixed on your bottom as you do, he hear a chuckle from Taylor as he watches me. "seems you have a new friend Will... you sure seem to be having a good birthday" his joking is good natured and while i have two hands on the ladder I cannot really do anything but shot him a look. "make sure she comes to the party, its all ok, the family area has been set up so no issues there..."

My attention turns back as i feel the ladder movement stop telling me you must have stopped climbing. "everything ok up there?"
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Trying not to think about being oup on this ladder with everyone watching me, I took a deep breath in and focused on your voice as you encouraged me to make it up there. You were beening so nice about helping me out here. I was sure people were wondering who this strage girl was putting the star on the town tree was. But...Taylor asked me to, so I might as well had.

Reaching the top, I looked back over my shoulder. The top of your head appearing over the slop of my back as I held on for dear life. I could hear some chuckling, but was not sure what was being said. Feeling a bit awkward up there, I took a deep breath in hoping it would be over soon.

"Yeah...it is fine!" I yelled down "Can I have the star so I can put it up?" I said unsure of what I was suppose to be doing.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:31 pm

"ok just hold steady and we will pass the star up to you on a pole, its ok, you only need one hand free so just hold tight..." I look up at your nervous look down and back at me, my smile wide as i see you in such a vulnerable position, that nervous face, the eyes looking in mine and that hair moving and waving over those pretty eyes, i feel a pang of something very bad... a stirring of wickedness as i look at you there, so pretty and in such a exposed position. I wonder for a moment how you would look your wrists fastened to the top of my bed posts and you looking behind you in a similar fashion.

I swallow slowly and see the large gold star being handed up to you, the top of the tree just a couple of feet to your left, "just take it in one hand and put it up there... its ok. you are steady and i have the ladder... I watch you turn and hold my breath.

William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Nodding my head as I listened to you, I held on tight breathing heavy. My eyes wide and glossed over as I stare into yours. I was scared shitless, but did not want to let everyone know. I felt like I had a spotlight on me and I was going to freak out. But looking in your eyes gave me a calming feeling so I just tried to focus on them.

Looking to my left as the star appeared on a pole, I reached out with my hand as the other clinged to the ladder. Grabbing the star quickly, I pulled it to my chest happy I had not flown off the ladder yet.

"Got it." I said smiling back at you.

Teaching up, I placed the shining star on top of the tree grinning. My big eyes twickling as the star seemed to glow up there.

"All done!" I said as I looked back down at you. "I am coming down now." I smiled happily as I moved quickly back down the ladder.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:02 pm

there is a ripple of applause abd a few cheers as the start is placed in the tree, the town's folk there all smiling and happy at the placement. as you descend I step to the side and let you pass, my hand falling on your shoulder and a kiss in the cheek as I whisper "well done, I'm so proud of you."

my feelings mixed as I feel pride in your bravery and the acceptance of the town but also the darker sexual desire
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:20 pm

as I heard the people clapping around the tree, I smiled wide as my feet hit the ground again. My eyes flattering as you kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. Turning my head to you, I grin and reached up to your hand and squeezed it gently as I stepped closer to you. Again I did not like eyes on me so I was a bit nervous with everyone around.

Looking up at you I sighed as I ran my fingers through my loose locks.

"Thanks Will...I hope they really like it." I said giggling nervously. "Also thanks for my leaving the ladder too." I rolled my eyes feeling silly, but I really was uncomfortable up there. You really did put me at ease.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:57 pm

"they love it and you di so well... though i did detect you looked nervous. You know i would never late bad things happen to you, don't you?" THe hand drops from your shoulder to cuddle you, pulling you next to me as we stand there.

some crowd members have started to depart, making plans for later or to meet at the coffee shop for hot chocolate. one or two call over to confirm their attendance at my birthday drinks later today. the call and confirm the plan to watch the game at Aces and buy me a drink...I laugh and wave back.

"so what now? you hve had the introduction to the townsfolk.. we can hang out at the music store or go shopping or if you want something tasty drop in at Roofies.."
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:14 am

Smiliing up at you as you spoke, I leaned into you and sighed feeling better about things. I guess it was something special to do what I did. I felt good about that, especially since I was some strange girl who just rolled into town.

Watching everyone as the wandered about, I looked over the town as you talked with people. I was not sure who they were, so I figured I would stat quiet and in hopes of not being noticed.

As I felt your chest vibrate with your laughter, I rest my head against it as I looked up at you. My hair framing my tiny cheek as I smiled gently, yet rolling my eyes.

"Well I am not sure. You are suppose to be giving me this grand tour here." I giggled poking you in the belly. Not really paying attention to any onlookers as I joked with you. "I know I wanna see Rufus again at some point. What do people do around here?" I asked shifting on my feet.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:27 am

I tap my chin and laugh a bit. "well there is the record store, the diner, the amusement arcade..actually the amusement arcade should the next stop, its my birthday and I think we should a bit of fun!"

He takes your hand and laughs as i tugs you slightly forwards and away from the tree, heading out of the park and away from the people who are still there discussing holiday plans and meet -ups later.

Taylor yells as loud as he can, "Hey Will 7pm ok... be there no earlier no later, we don't want to be too busy with you to miss the start of game!!" I wave my hand back to him acknowledging the plan. he yells that ending with a laugh "enjoy your date!" and my raised hand turns to a pair of fingers, index and middle in a English rude gesture.
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:45 pm

"Hmmm...The arcade?" I said looking up at you. "Well I will warn you I suck at games, but you are the birthday boy so I will give it my all to give you a run for your money." I said grinning as you pulled me along. My tiny hand clinging to yours as I giggled and hair swayed in the wind.

Waving at Taylor as we passed, I smiled at the nice man happy you introduced me to him. Unsure of what he was saying due to all the chatting with people around us, I looked over at you as I say your hand fly up.

"What he say?" I asked looking back at him over my shoulder. "Whatever...." I giggled not really caring since I was more focused oon my fun tour with you.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:41 pm

"don't mind Taylor, he's just having his private joke at my expense. he is a good guy bit like all guys that run bars or use to be in a testosterone fuelled male environment, he has to wind people up, make jokes, play pranks, just be a guy...You know? "

Will thinks of the conversations at the bar generally crude and funny, Taylor telling him to get "some sweet ass" and enquiring about some of the visitors up at the house.

walking out of the park by the side exit, the gates open abd decorated with twinkling lights. I take your hand again..."though he did think you are my date!" I laugh lightly, wondering what you well make of that
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum