Home is where the heart is
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roofies band night

2 posters

Go down

Roofies band night  Empty Roofies band night

Post by William Holden Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:07 am

I walks up and greeted the guys at the van."Hey guys you need a hand getting the drums in?" I smiles when i recognise one of the band members, Mark Davenport was in the soccer team and I know well enough. The offer of acceptance is taken eagerly and I take up the next case inside.

The Windows of the place have big signs on advertising the band and the fancy dress competition. I chuckle knowing it is going to be a lively crowd tonight. Perfect for my charm offensive to get people to my try out's
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roofies band night  Empty Re: Roofies band night

Post by Belle Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Walking down the street I looked around anxiously. My light green eyes darting back and forth at the people walking pass as I wandered down the road. What is this place, I thought to myself as I turned slowly in a circle with each step I took. My hand gripping the strap of my bag as my thumb rubbed against the stitches.

"This sure is not like home." I mumbled, my hands ranning through my hair as I trucked it along the street.

This place seemed like Mayberry compared to the big city I came from. Not loud music blaring. People smiling as you passed by. Everything clean and in it place. I must have stuck out like a sore thumb roaming around here looking all straggly. Not that I looked this way by choice. Days on the road will do that to a girl.

Seeing a bench on the side of the road, I walked up to it dragging my feet as I huffed and looked at a van across the street from me.

"What have you gotten yourself into now." I grumbled as I ploped down on the bench and pulled the strap of my bag over my head.

I was not sure where to go around here. I had a little money on me, but no telling where there was a motel around here. They probably would not give me a room anyway. It was getting late and I was going to have to figure out something fast. Maybe it would not be so bad out here for one night. I could always find somewhere to hide back home, I was sure I could do that here.

Pulling one leg up, I wrapped my arm around it and rest my cheek against it. My hair framing the delicate features of my face as my pale skin washes even more out against the grimy denim of my jeans. The noise of whatever was going on around me blocked by my thoughts as I looked off into the distance.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Helping the guys with the equipment I lift and carry most of it inside and get their thanks and gratitude.considering they're not even set up yet, it looks like it will be a long night! I do however get promises that they will be there for try out on Sunday. It's important I keep the experienced players and so any commitment is welcome.

My last trip out I see a young girl sitting on the bench with her bag. Not unusual but she seems to just be sitting there for at least 20 minutes while I jumped things inside. Making my excuses, I take a longer look at her.she isn't anyone I recognize at all from the school and doesn't look happy at all. I place my hands in my jacket pockets and walk over, crossing the quiet road and approaching.

In my accent I speak in a friendly tone "hi there, are you alright ?"
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:17 am

As the thoughts of the start to my not so good first night here started to set in, I sighed deeply as I closed my eyes. I was in for more then what I bargined for, but this is what I wanted. It was time for me to grow up I guess. Just should have though this through a bit more.

Gripping my pants leg, I slouched down against my thigh and started to feel my eyes begin to get heavy when suddenly I heard a mans voice in the background. He could not have been talking to me, I thought as I slowly opened my eyes.

Dragging my eyes along the man, I looked up at him with a shocked look on my face. My hair flopping over my eyes as I tilted my head. You accent new to me as I have not hear many before.

"Ummm...Yes Sire...I am fine." I said nervously as I ran my fingers through my locks and out of my face. My light green eye glossed over as they fully focus in on you.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:39 am

"hi there, You alright?"

I approach but stand well back, not wishing to get too close and scare you or make you think i am about to grab you. I look at you and think that perhaps approaching young girls on the street is a bad idea but you have been sitting there for ages it seems without any indication you seem to be awaiting for anyone. I would have expected if you were you would be looking about the street and up and down for them, or playing with your phone or something. But every time i glanced over you seemed to just be looking down or nearly asleep and something about that bothered me.

"are you waiting for a lift or someone? I might know them and can call them or their parents at least, its too cold a night to be sitting here and just waiting" I smile as i look at you to try and assure of my kind intent to be helpful.
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:54 am

"I'm fine..." I grumbled as I repeated myself. " I am not waiting for anyone." I said as my eyes lowered to the ground.

I was not sure what this man would think of me. A teen out on her own in a place she has never been. You would think I was crazy to be out here. But you seemed nice since you had not drug me off somewhere by now. I guess I should relax some about it.

"I...I just got into town." I said softly. "Ummm...This may sound kinda stupid, but ummm...where are we?" I looked up at you with a puzzled look on my face.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:31 am

I try not to look confused at the question posed and can tell by her body language that she seems either scared or upset. I didn't think this was going to go like this but I know I can't just leave her here and she seems to have no where to go.

"This is Baywood, it's the last stop on the bus route.did you miss your stop or something? Look I can call some one or get a cab to get you home."

I am realising this girl is lost or had no plan of where she is going?
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:58 am

"Baywood..." I mumbled under my breath. Where the hell am I, I thought to myself as my eyes scanned over the store lined street. Guest I should have paid more attention to the bus driver when he was yell out on the bus, but my mind was elsewhere.

Shaking my head as I come to from being lost in my thoughts, I looked back up at you and wiped my nose with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"No...I did not miss my stop. I...I..." I paused as My head lowered "I don't have anyone to call." I sighed softly and looked back up at you wondering why you were being so nice to me. You did not no me so what was it to you.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:08 am

I look at her, trying to understand in my own head what is going on here. She clearly didn't intend to come here, she has no idea where here is and now she has no way back out or anyone to contact. I look at the clothes too, worn and poorly fitting, the hoodie looks like it has been worn for a few days also. I decide that the least I can do is offer a warm drink.

"that was the last bus till morning, there is no others tonight going back or going on. I don't want to come over all slimey or stalkerish, but just over there is a coffee shop and its warm and dry. I will buy you a drink and something, if you just walk over there and come inside. It is going to be full of people and totally safe. You can then have your food and drink, you don't have to talk to me, if you don't want to but I am sensing you are in a bit of trouble here and I have a good ear."

The words flowed out and I feel a bit foolish at all that in one long diatribe but I am sensing she is in trouble and could use some help.
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:44 am

"Oh Really? There are no more buses?" I asked wide eyed. Not that I had anywhere to go, but still, to know I was going to really be stuck here was a blow. I could have at lease tucked away on there until the drive kicked me off.

Looking up at you as you rambled on, I thought about my options. Sit here in the dark alone in a place I had no clue about. Or so with the stranger who was rather nice for a adult. Most adults I have met have been either mean or just crazy. Maybe there were a few good ones out there.

Feeling my belly grumble at the thought of food, I shifted on my bottom as I looked up at you.

"Well I could use something to eat. It has been a few days since I had a real meal." I said softly as I looked down at my tattered jeans. "I will go with you...if you really don't mind." I looked up at you nervously. though you did offer to take me over there, I still wanted to be sure it was okay.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:57 am

I smile pleased at least that my offer of food is going to be accepted. I consider offering the diner instead as they will provide far better sustenance , if she truly has not eaten for days. I consider it hard but then realise the deal was the open and publicly loud coffee shop, changing the agreement now might jeopardise that trust just demonstrated and also the band is looking about ready.

"I am William Holden and it would be my pleasure to take you there." I smile and take a step closer, about to offer to take your bag when i falter and decide not to. I am assuming that this young lady is nervous and cautious of strangers, I will not make any move that might make her more concerned. I point and start to walk not too fast and certainly not too close. "Right here, he has allsorts of baked goods and I can get him to heat up some food or soup if you like. Rufus is a friend of mine!"
William Holden
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:27 pm

"Well...Thank you Mist....Mr. Holden." I said lowering my leg and standing up. My balance a bit wobbly since I have been sitting for days and my legs were still like mush. Grabbing my bag, I pulled the strap over my head and pushed the oversized duffle to my back. My hoodie riding up as I tried to adjust the big bag along my tiny body.

"Ummm...My name is Belle." I said quietly as I looked over to where you were pointing as I followed you."It would be nice if you could get him to." I said not really wanting to say how hungry I really was. I was already nervous about all of this and did not want you to ask more if you knew I had not really been eating.

Walking with you, I looked around with my head lowered. My breathing a bit heavy as I felt a bit uneasy about this new place, but I was sure I would calm down with time. And some food in my belly.
Belle
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum