Delivery for Holden

Go down

Delivery for Holden

Post by William Holden on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:59 am

The walk up the hill is a bit warmer than when we left a few hours ago. The path leads through the town and you see few cars passing with people going about their usual Saturday business. I talk about some of the people here and some of the shops, pointing out the bar that we will visit later.

"that's the supermarket and post office, there is the florist.. You've seen the coffee shop and there is the Diner where i usually eat when I cannot be bothered to cook. They do some great pizza!"

The stores are open and a few have cards and decorations up already, the coffee shop has replaced the sign for the band night with one which states the time of the Christmas lights being turned on tonight and stating there will be hot chocolate and mulled cider. All the way up I am holding your hand as you carry your new prize home and he

As you reaches the top, you see there is a big real Christmas tree leaning against the side of the door, with a note attached. "merry Christmas Nick, hope this one is Okay I got it delivered direct to the house to save you coming in to collect it love and kisses L."

I chuckle as i hand you the card and open the door to the house, the warm air most welcoming as I do so.
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivery for Holden

Post by Belle on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:49 am

Walking along the path with you I lugged my hugh cat along my side. My nodding as I listened to your every word about the town. Glaring over the lovely surroundings, I took a deep breath in as the warm breeze blow. Walking up the stairs behind you, I looked over your shoulder at the big tree leaning against the wall holding Bailey high so I would not get him dirty.

"Cool! I have never seen one like that before." I said excitedly as I pant a little kinda tired from the walk. "That was nice of them." I smiled taking the card from yoour hand as I followed you in the door.
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:55 am

"yeah Lionel is a sweetie, you will have to meet him. hes a great guy runs the florist... but I'll warn you now he will try and get you to play a part in his musical show he has written and directed. he has asked everyone, i managed to refuse by giving him an example of my singing voice, after which he agreed I could help with the scenery!"

I push the door wider and let you past me with a hand on your lower back, "feels good to be in the warm doesn't it?" I turn and pick up the tree moving from outside to just inside the door and look at the stand that came with it. "I guess we can sort that out later, if you like.. but first lets see if we can find my furry friend..." i wink and take off my shoes and socks, again bare foot in the house.
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:07 am

"Oh Gosh" I chuckled as I placed the big fake kitty on thhe floor next to the door. "Well he will not be getting a yes from me either. I don't do musical." I laughed as I moved to the side and slid my shoes off.

Puulling my hoodie from my head, I grin wide as my head popped out and I hung it up. "Lets find him" I said excitely as you closed the door behind us.
Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by William Holden on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:30 am

I chuckle and point to the kitchen with my finger to my lips. "shhhh "

i walk over and beckon you to follow me into the room where the smell of breakfast still lingers as well as the ashtray and the old joint too.
William Holden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down